"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

9/28/21

Some WIPs

 Sharing some knitting wips today. These are projects that were started and then put on the back burner for some reason. I have finished knitting all the layette pieces and don't want to start another set just yet. Need to get the blanket done.

I started these mittens in February of 2020.


I've picked them up and put them down a few times. Decided to pick them up again, but can't find the pattern I was using. I decided to frog the whole thing and start over with another pattern. I got this far, but I've had to stop because knitting with little needles is hurting my sprained thumb. Ugh.

I started these mittens last May. 



Got all the knitting done except the thumbs. I'm finishing them! Got one thumb done yesterday. Plan to finish the second one this week.

Got a brand new just published book.



It has some wonderful patterns in it. Lots of cute sweaters for all sizes. The book has a Husky theme. Most of the patterns have paw prints in them. Lots of round necks with raglan sleeves. Good color choices too

That's the WIP news for today.

Weatherwise, it's cool and raining. Not much longer and we'll start getting snow. Rats!

Live long and prosper. \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment