"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

10/5/21

Brown and Lime Mittens

I have finished some mittens for KnitWits. Turning them in at tomorrows meeting.



Pattern: Norwegian Mittens for Mimi by Anna Mazzarella

Size: Ladies Medium

Yarn: Mighty Stitch Worsted by KnitPicks
Content: 80% Acrylic/20% Wool, light worsted weight
Colors: Lime and Bark

Needles: Circular size 5

Started: May 15, 2021
Finished: October 1, 2021

Comment: This is a free pattern on Ravelry. Click the link above.

Back side.



Front side.



Thumbs



I don't really care for the color combination, but someone will.


I started a new pair of mittens yesterday. Solid color this time. I've got a whole skein of brown left over. Probably use one of my own patterns. I want to start another sweater for Zoey too. I have an idea for it. Just need to figure out colors.

We have had really nice weather the last 3 days. It's been warm and sunny. Weatherman says today is the last 70F day of the year. So Ruth and I got the deck and back yard ready for winter. Sigh. I'm gonna miss the warmth.

Live long and prosper. \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment