"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

3/1/23

WIP Wednesday 3/1/2023


 I took photos for WIP Wednesday! No knitting though. I've already shown what I've been working on and it's finished. Well, the chicken I started last week isn't done. Can't blog about it though.

I'm going to start a new project soon. Just need to decide what I want to do next. Seriously thinking about getting back to layette sets for KnitWits. 

Meanwhile, I'm beading and doing cross stitch. I've been devoting quite a bit of my time to working on the bicycle because I really want to have it done by mid April! I want to get to the flamingo kit waiting in the wings. 



Right now I'm working on leaves in the flower baskets. I did the front basket last week. Everything green but the green bead stitches is done. I'm doing beads last. There will be purple flowers too, also in beads.



This is the basket on the back of the bike. Working on this one this week.



In beading, I'm working on a peyote stitch Christmas ball in a Buffalo Check pattern. I have finished the 20 triangles and I'm sewing them together now. Just 2 left to sew.



This is a close up so you can see the color pattern.



So, that's what I'm working on. Until next time.

Live long and prosper. \\//




No comments:

Post a Comment