"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

6/15/20

New Pattern Is Up

I wrote about this yesterday on my pattern blog, but I think I need to write about it here too. Yesterday I published the Polka Dots Baby Set in my Ravelry store.



This 3 piece baby set features a seamless raglan cardigan, hat, and booties in 2 sizes, 3 to 6 months and 6 to 9 months. It’s knit in 2 colors of worsted weight yarn. It features a 2-color seed stitch pattern knit stranded. 

The prototype. Blanket is not included in pattern.

The cardigan is knit from the top down with sleeves knit in the round so there are no seams. 



The hat and booties are knit in the round from the bottom up on 2 circular needles. 



Suggested needle sizes are circular size 6’s and 8’s. The 2-circular needles technique is used to knit in the round, but can be adjusted for double pointed needles or the Magic Loop method.

If you're interested, you can download the pdf file on Ravelry:

Linky-->  Polka Dot Baby Set

Note: The booties require laces. I have been making twisted cords. There are other ways to make laces too. I suggest you visit this web tutorial for twisted cords as well as inspiration and how to’s for a nice variety of laces.

Live long and prosper. \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment