"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

8/24/18

One Latvian Down, One to Go

I finished the first Latvian style mitten at Yarnies yesterday. It fits!



It's been quite a challenge for me. Now I need to cast on and get knitting it's mate.

The smoke is a little less thick this morning. The wind is blowing pretty hard too. Perhaps it's blowing the smoke out of our area. I can't believe how dry it is in the woods. Very crunchy. I'm staying indoors today.

Sweet Hubby started classes this week. He is quite excited and enthusiastic. I've not seen him this happy in a very long time. I'm enjoying having the house to myself for part of the day too.

Live long and prosper. \\//


No comments:

Post a Comment