"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

4/21/16

More Luna

Luna and I went on a little shopping spree and got her some new clothes. Here's pics.

This first one is a dress I asked me sister Jodie, of Jodiecreations, to make for us. She makes clothes for Kaye Wiggs dolls and they just happen to fit Luna perfectly.



This next one I got from Martha Boers of Antique Lilac. Martha sews costumes for dolls that are unbelievable in detail and workmanship. I consider us quite lucky that we were able to purchase this dress from her.



The hair bows were included.



These last two outfits were purchased from Fantasy Frocks Designs on Etsy.



 I love the bonnet in this blue outfit.



There is no way we could see this purple outfit and not want it. It has a pair of pantaloons, but they don't show in the pic.



Close up of hat.



She is a well dressed little girl. I need to get knitting for her. I'm just about finished with the doll sweater custom order. I think I'll work something up for Luna after that.

Live long and prosper. \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment