"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

4/24/09

Mother of the Bride

ETA 6/9/2014: Lately I have been getting quite a few requests about where I purchased this outfit. I purchased it at Roamans. However, the outfit has long been discontinued.

~~~~~~~~~~

I've ordered my Mother of the Bride outfit.


I love the color and the drape of it all. Only one problem. It's on back order until June 1st. I sure hope it fits when it gets here cos there won't be much time to exchange it for another size if it doesn't.

There is sunshine outside. I'm going to soak it up while it's around.

Have a great day.




~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. Perfect!

    The waiting til June may be a bit stressful though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this MOB outfit. You note it has been discontinued. I am wondering what size you ordered, if it fit and if you are willing to sell it, assuming it is in good condition.

    ReplyDelete