"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

12/31/08

WIP Wednesday 12/31/08


This is the last WIP Wednesday of the year 2008. It seems like the year just whipped by. It was definitely an interesting year. No boredom on the Parkarosa for sure.

I am making slow progress on my Bayerische sock. But I am enjoying it. It's looking very pretty, if I do say so myself.


I also started a new project today. An actual grown up sized sweater, for me. I'll give more details and take pics of it later and show you. I've only got 3 rows done anyway. I started it at knit group today and admittedly did way more talking than knitting.

I wanted to share this picture. DD Ruth took it yesterday. It didn't snow, or rain, though it was rather dark all day and some pretty fierce winds blew (30 to 40 mph!).


The temperature was above freezing too. Bikini weather!

Have a great evening.

1 comment:

  1. That sock is so tempting. I want to knit it! Maybe because I'm stockinetting away on brother's size 14 socks and they're never going to be done. Then I have Anne's birthday socks and Gails birthday socks to knit and they both like plain stockinette. What's wrong with these people?

    Is the sock pattern in a magazine? I really think I have to have it.

    ReplyDelete