"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

12/11/22

Second Pair of Slippers Done

 I finished the second pair of slippers I was making for my friends mother. I've only got this one picture. I forgot to take pics after I took them out of the dryer. Didn't remember until too late.


PatternPantoufles azurées by 3petitesmailles
Additional Pattern: Knitted Flower Pattern

Size: Ladies Large

Yarn: Caron Simply Soft
Content: 100% Acrylic, Worsted Weight
Color: Dark Sage

Yarn: Caron Easy-Care Acrylic (Discontinued)
Content: 100% Acrylic, Worsted Weight
Color: White

Yarn: Red Heart Classic
Content: 100% Acrylic, Worsted Weight
Color: Claret

Needles: Circular size 10.5

Started: December 4, 2022
Finished: December 4, 2022

Comments: These are super easy and a really fun knit! The pattern is free. It comes with both French and English. If you get it, scroll down. The English version is under the French.

Got whomped by another snow storm over the weekend. It's so deep out there now. We lost our television satellite signal and I just couldn't bring myself to wade down the hill and try to dig a large enough space for the gate to open so I could go wipe the snow off the dish and get the signal back. I am ready for spring. No, really.

Live long and prosper. \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment