"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

6/1/22

WIP Wednesday 6/1/2022

 An update on how things are going. I have both legs done on Lovelia and now I'm working on the upper pants part. With any luck, I'll get them done this week. It's a busy one, though. I've got KnitWits later today, and a couple appointments on Thursday.



I thought the pants from the Norwegian snow set were complicated? They pale in comparison. There's mistakes in this part of the pattern. I think I've figured out how they're supposed to be.

I have finished the little cardigan. Just needs blocking.


Here is the second Checked hat.


I hope you had a good Memorial Day weekend. I did. It rained on Friday and Saturday so I binge watched Downton Abby and worked on the pants. 

I have the DVD set of all 6 seasons. I found it on Ebay for an incredibly low price, and the set was brand new, still in it's packaging. Every once in awhile I find a good bargain on there.

Monday ended up being a beautiful day so I got to spend some time out on my deck for awhile soaking up sunshine, and knitting, of course.

Live long and prosper. \\//


1 comment:

  1. That Lovelia set is just too adorable. Your color choices are so cute!

    ReplyDelete