"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

3/30/22

WIP Wednesday, March 30, 2022

 It's Wednesday and here's what's in the works right now.

I finished the cardigan for the next Layette set. I made elephants. Now I need to get the hat, booties, and blanket done.


I started the cardigan for my nephews new baby girl. The pattern is called Lovelia from Drops. I'm loving the color combination. I got the idea from a picture of a baby sweater in these colors I saw on Yarnspirations when I was deciding on what pattern I wanted for this project.


I've been working the most on the bicycle project. I've spent three solid weeks with one color of the background. I think I'm almost done with it. That color, that is.


We had the most amazing weather over the weekend. Sunshine and blue skies. It was in the 50F's. My daffodils have sprouted, and the snow is almost gone. It's Spring!

Tonight we are supposed to be able to see the Northern Lights because of a magnetic storm on the sun. I was so excited, but heavy clouds have moved in. I am very disappointed. It's been years since I've seen the lights. About twice a year they can be seen this far south, but the clouds always move in on those nights. Sigh.

Live long and prosper. \\//


No comments:

Post a Comment