"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

7/25/19

Margaret Update

I finished the second right sleeve panel (one for each side) yesterday. Upon finishing it I held it up next to the first one. Ugh. The first one had a longer cap on it. WHAT??????? And then I saw it. I knit the cap on the first one totally wrong wrong wrong! Instead of increasing every other row 10 times, I did it every 3rd row 10 times. WHY DID I DO THAT?!?

I've taken out the bind off and frogged back to the row where the cap shaping begins.

Left one is correct. Partially frogged on the right side.
Shouldn't take long to fix. It's less than 30 rows.

I feel like I've made mistakes at every spot I could possible make mistakes at, and them some.

Daughter Ruth, who graduated from the University of Idaho with a degree in Computer Science has been searching for a job every since. It's been pretty frustrating for her. She has an interview this morning. A real life in person interview. First one she's had. I'm anxious to know how it goes.

In the meantime, Zoey wants a new sweater.

Please mum. Can I have a new sweater?


Live long and prosper. \\//


No comments:

Post a Comment