"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

8/14/18

It's Fair Time!

Yesterday I hauled 31 items from the KnitWits to the fair grounds and entered them in this years North Idaho State Fair. 6 of the items were mine. Here are my entries for this year.

In Knitting, I have the Entrelac baby set, without the blanket. I've entered it under the category of Infant Layette Set-3 or more pieces.



I entered this baby cardigan and matching hat under category Infant Set-2 pieces. I finished these last week.



This has been entered under the category Infant Cardigan. I finished this last week too. It's my own design-a future free pattern. There will be more about this after the fair.



My last knitted entry is the raglan set (without the blanket) I made earlier this year in the category Knitted Infant item other than listed.



I've entered my Dogwood and Hummingbird cross stitch.



I entered this necklace in the category Beaded Necklace



That's it. 6 entries.

It's been a busy summer. I will catch up on things tomorrow.

Live long and prosper. \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment