"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

12/24/15

Help! Snow!

I've been home, but too busy to blog. Had to scramble to get ready for Christmas. We had a fantastic trip. It was hard to come home.

I caught a nasty cold the very next day after we got home. So I've been scrambling while feeling wretched.



On top of that, we've been inundated with snow the last few days. Over 2 feet so far. Trees are falling all over the area from the weight of the snow, knocking out power. Ours has been out twice in just the last 24 hours, and the snow just keeps coming down. We get dug out and 6 hours later we gotta dig out again. Would someone please send a St. Bernard with a brandy cask?

This is our Christmas tree for the year 2015.



Liked it so much when it got to this point I decided ornaments would spoil it. I wrapped the last gift about half an hour ago and put it under the tree. So I'm ready, I guess. Bring on Christmas.

Live long and prosper. \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment