"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

10/30/15

The Purple Wig

Before Sierra even was shipped to me, I purchased a funky black and purple wig for her. I had to take pics of her wearing it. It was difficult cuz the wig didn't want to stay in place. I need a silicone wig cap, which I've ordered but it ain't here yet. Urg.



But before doing the pics, I decided to see if the skirts I've been making for Ellowyne will fit her. They do!



In addition, a sweater I made for Ellowyne that was a little loose fits Sierra perfect, so I have an outfit to go with the purple hair! Yay!



I think she looks great in purple, but I'm biased.


Purple is my favorite color. I think everything looks great in purple.



The bangs on this wig aren't trimmed quite right. I need to fix that.




No shoes or socks yet, but we're working on that little problem. The shoes I ordered have been shipped by Iplehouse. I found underwear, socks and tights to order on Alices Collections on Tuesday, which was recommended by someone in the Facebook Iplehouse group. I sure hope they fit.

Live long and prosper. \\//

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to your lovely Sierra! Does she have the Iplehouse make-up with the freckles?

    Eilidh, a BJD collector

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eilidh,
    No, I got the B faceup. I didn't like the freckles on this girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your quick reply. She is so beautiful.

    Eilidh

    ReplyDelete