"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

10/29/15

Mens Mittens 15

I actually knit these on the trip.



Little Brick Checks Mens Mittens (for Knitwits #15)

Pattern: 
Little Brick Checks by me.
Size: Mens Large

Yarn: 
PlymouthEncore Worsted Solids and Heathers
Content: 75% Acrylic/25% Wool, worsted weight
Color: 1444 Dark Brown Heath

Needles: Circulars 
size 5.

Cast on: August 9, 2015
Completed: October 8, 2015



I love the color of this yarn. It's shades of brown and blue.



It goes perfect with the stitch pattern.



So, that's what's finished this week, so far. I have another pair of mittens I started in the car on the trip that I am hoping to finish before next weeks Knitwits meeting.

Live long and prosper. \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment