"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

6/9/13

Yay!

We got the hot tub all hooked up and working this weekend. When I got up this morning the water was warm and toasty. I had to get in right away! Sweet hubby and I sat in it while drinking our morning coffee. It was delightful! I am lovin' it!

Later in the afternoon, after working in the garden and finishing up the installation of the cover lifter, daughter Ruth and I got in again. Sweet hubby took this picture of us.



Cable is very curious about this strange new thing full of water that we seem to be overjoyed about. But not curious enough to get into it, thankfully.

We are very happy with our hot tub. I think I'll order a new swimsuit.

Live long and prosper. \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment