"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

10/3/12

WIP Wednesday 10/3/2012

Todays featured WIPs.

The Chevron sweater back is done and I've started the front.



I took some measurements and I'm exactly on gauge. Hooray!!!

Here's where I am on the first Argyle sock.



2 shades of blue and white are the colors I settled with. The medium blue is a variegated tweed with long color repeats. I have to tink the last 2 rows because I've made a mistake. Urg.

However, all knitting has been put on hold while I work madly on this cuz I've got a two week deadline for it: Lace scarf.




Making this for a gift. It's one of those "Sheesh! I almost forgot I need to do this" projects. The yarn is Mini Mochi which is perfect for this project. Fortunately, it's knit on size 10 needles and the stitch pattern is super easy so it's going fast.

I'm super busy this week, being the first week of the month of October, so I'll leave you with this pic of Cashmere.



The kittens are having a ball with my laundry basket. Everything is a toy when you're a kitten.



If you're interested in participating in WIP Wednesday, please join us.

Live long and prosper. \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment