"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

10/8/12

A Toggle Clasp

This is what I worked on yesterday, and this morning. I've decided I prefer making toggle clasps as opposed to using pre-made ones.



I am getting closer to completing the necklace I've been working on. All that's left to do is finish the spiral rope part and attach this clasp. I looked it up and I started this necklace in the fall of 2007. I got this far before I quit working on it.



I wanted to sit out on the deck in the sunshine today but it was too darn cold, even in the sun. Not looking forward to winter. However, in the end of January I will get a brief respite from the winter weather for we have booked a cruise in the Caribbean. We'll be on a Carnival ship this time called The Dream. My husband and I, his twin brother Dan, and Dan's wife are going together, just the 4 of us. We're leaving the kids home. I can hardly wait!

I'm gonna go knit now. Gotta get that scarf done! I leave you with this.



Live long and prosper. \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment