"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

5/2/12

WIP Wednesday 5/2/2012

I just have one project to share right now. (Didn't take pics of any others this week.) To be honest I'm not knitting as much as I usually do. I think it's the spring.

I've been making slow progress on the Butterfly Shawl that I'm knitting to test my daughters pattern. So far, so good. I finished one whole repeat of the butterfly stitch pattern.



Can you see the butterfly?



I've been trying to work on this at knitting groups. Ha ha. Not easy because there's counting involved. I'll start counting, then stop to say something or listen to another persons point in the conversation and then I forget what number I stopped at. I need to work on something easier for kipping. Sigh. I do get a lot of compliments on it though.

This little bag arrived in the mail.



I wanted another small project bag and when I saw the fabric this one is made with, well....it was a done deal! It's hand made, well made, and about 8 inches long and 3.5 inches wide/high. Perfect for socks or mittens/gloves. I got it from an Etsy shop:  ZigZag Stitches  There's another bag there  I want, but I need to wait a bit. I'm hoping it will still be there when I can order. If not, it wasn't meant to be.






If you're interested in participating in WIP Wednesday, please join us.


Live long and prosper. \\//


CLICK ME!



2 comments: