And now for something completely different.
This is an experimental blogging day to try and push your creativity in blogging to the same level that you perhaps push your creativity in the items you create.
There are no rules of a topic to blog about (though some suggestions are given below) but this post should look at a different way to present content on your blog. This can take one of many forms, but here a few suggestions:
- Wordless, photographic post
- Video blog post
- Cartoon/sketch of an idea
- Write about a subject from a different perspective (for example, you could write about a day in the life of a knitted sock from the point of view of the sock).
- Interpretive modern dance (why does someone always suggest this?
- A poem or piece of rhyming verse
- Stop motion animation
There once was a yarn gray and mint
That had not a decent shape to it
Then along came a knitter
Who had a long winter
Now it's almost a sock with a heel in it.
Hey! At least I tried. (It's a limerick!)
Live long and prosper. \\//