"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

2/12/11

Cenotes Socks are Done



Cenotes Socks

Pattern: Cenotes Socks by me.
Yarn: Summit Sock by Impulse of Delight
Color: Blueberry Skies
Content: 80% Merino wool/20% Nylon
Needles: Addi Turbo Circular size 2.
Size: Ladies Medium (size 8.5 shoe)
Cast on: October 16, 2010
Bound off: February 10, 2011

Comments:  I absolutely love these socks.

I love the color. It soothes my winter weary eyes.



I love the yarn. It's from Impulse of Delight. It is wonderful to work with.



I love the stitch pattern. I found it in a very old sweater pattern.



But I'm just a bit biased because I designed them. You too can have socks just like this. Just click on over to my Beadknitter Patterns blog to get the pattern.

Live long and prosper. \\//

1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful blue socks!! Love the stitch pattern and the cheery blue yarn.

    ReplyDelete