"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

11/15/10

Simple Womans Daybook for November 15, 2010

FOR TODAY
November 15, 2010

Outside my window...
it's too dark to see anything, but I know it's wet and raining.

I am thinking...
the day went too fast and I accomplished very little. At least, it seems that way. sigh...

I am thankful for...
the fact it's raining instead of snowing.

From the kitchen...
there is a pork roast in the oven. It's making the house smell good.

I am wearing...
Jeans, t-shirt with a subdued floral print on it.

I am creating...
a huge mess on the dining room table. Wading through files trying to work up a report on the well electric bills for the past few years for the family meeting next weekend .

I am going...
nuts doing it. I hate math, and adding up bills and payments is math.

I am reading...
 
a book my daughter gave me: Guilty Pleasures by Laurell K. Hamilton. It's a Vampire novel. We'll see if I like it or not. So far, weeeeeeelllllll.........

I am hoping...

I can find the 2009 missing statements. I can't imagine why they are not in the file. I also hope to get a lot more knitting done this week than I did last week.

I am hearing...

the house making clicky click noises as the furnace warms it up. It must be pretty cold outside.

Around the house...

It looks so nice. Ruth and I cleaned it up for the weekend company. Except the dining room table which is covered in paper and file boxes.

One of my favorite things...
doughnuts. Hmm..don't know where that came from, but it's true.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
the usual stuff, plus getting that well water bill report done.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Beautiful.....


If you want to join the Simple Womans Daybook, click here.

Live long and prosper. \\//

15 down, 15 to go.



No comments:

Post a Comment