"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

11/16/10

Nothing to Say

I finished a pair of fingerless mitts last night, but didn't have time to take a pic of them yet. That is what I was gonna blog about. So, under the circumstances I really don't have anything to write about. Well, I did start another pair of fingerless mitts while at the Rathdrum Knitalong meeting, but by the end of the meeting I didn't like what I'd made so I frogged it. I am going to do something else with a lace pattern, or something. I'm tired of 2x1 rib.

Note to self: Plain yarn and novelty ladder yarn stranded together make a really scratchy pair of mitts.

I have finished the lace portion of the Teal cardigan back/fronts. Hurray! Now I have 1.5 inches of garter stitch, which i think I'll take with me to Yarnies tomorrow since it's brainless knitting.

It is cold and raining, still. Weatherman keeps talking about snow coming. We're ready. Bring it on.

Sheesh. A lame post. I'm sorry. This NaBloPoMo thing is kind of hard.

Live long and prosper. \\//

16 down. 20 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment