"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

11/17/09

Today is the Day! WOOT!

It's Star Trek day! Hurray!!!!!!


Well, now you know what I'll be doin' this afternoon. Visiting my favorite DVD attainment center. Yes!

Yesterday I worked on the Bayerische sock. Well, you know that cos I posted about it. Spent about 4 hours on it before my blog post, only to discover I'd seriously screwed up the stitch pattern and had to frog the whole 4 hours worth. I had put chart 2 where chart 1 was supposed to be, and chart 1 where chart 2 should be. Talk about frustrating! I took a Rum break after that. Then I cooked dinner, ate dinner, and felt a little better about things. I reknit that 4 hours worth after dinner, this time in 3 hours and I'm now back to 1.5 repeats before the toe. With any luck, I'll get that 1.5 repeats done today.

I have Rathdrum Knitalong group today. I'll take Bayerische with me. Don't know how much I'll be able to knit on it, but at least I'll have it with me.

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment