"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

6/9/09

Meme of 8

8 things I am looking forward to: (in no particular order)
1. the wedding
2. our first camping trip of the summer
3. getting the weeds out of my flower beds (how did they get so big so fast?)
4. being over menopause
5. reading my Ravelry groups each morning
6. finishing the flowers for the wedding
7. making more beaded beads
8. Watching my new Star Trek TOS DVDs. Woot!

8 things I did yesterday:
1. Got my monthly blood test
2. Went out to lunch with my girlfriends (twas fun!)
3. Stopped into Michaels for more floral making supplies
4. Did a load of laundry
5. Picked up prescriptions at the drug store
6. Hugged Ruthie
7. Scritched the dogs behind the ears.
8. Read my email.

8 things I wish I could do:
1. Walk 20 miles
2. Sell my beaded jewelry
3. Carry heavy stuff (stupid back!)
4. Lose weight
5. Get my Dad to come visit us
6. Replace the carpet with bamboo flooring
7. Get more knitting done.
8. Be 25 years younger.

8 shows I watch:
1. CSI in all it's forms
2. The Closer
3. Survivor
4. Bones
5. NCIS
6. Cold Case
7. Good Morning America
8. Regis and Kelly

8 people tagged:
The first 8 people that read this post.



Have a good day.




~~~~~~~~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment