"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

6/11/09

Adding to My Library

While in Coeur d'Alene running some errands I popped into one of my favorite thrift stores just cos I hadn't been there in awhile. It has been a good source of great bead finds in the past. I didn't find any beads I wanted, but they have totally upgraded the craft corner in the store and had loads of books to prowl through. I found this wonderful treasure to add to my knitting library.


It's in mint condition, and only cost a buck fifty. How sweet is that? The patterns are wonderful inside. Lots of classic never-gone-out-of-style designs. Doin' the Happy Dance!

I worked on the shawl yesterday. I can't understand the instructions for the edging. I think I might be missing part of them or something. I will have to go back to the web site and check on that. Anyway, I decided I'm gonna do my own thing anyway. I don't have time for futzing around on this thing.

I got no flower beading done. That's okay though. I'll get some done today. I have knitting class in the morning, but nothing on the calendar for this afternoon.

Have a great day!

~~~~~~~~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment