"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

2/16/09

It Needs a Name

I hope y'all had a nice Valentines day. I did. Sweet Hubby and I chilled for the day. I did a bit of knitting, a bit of beading, watched some tv, watched a couple DVD's, read a goodly portion of the murder mystery novel I checked out of the library, ...you know...chilled. In all that chilling I managed to finish this peyote stitched amulet necklace.


This will be the project for the peyote amulet class I'm scheduled to teach next Saturday. I used size 11 Japanese seed beads in dark purple and transparent matte lime for the peyote part. I have made the chart for this bag and posted it on my pattern blog.

I saw a robin last Friday. It's early. Last year I saw my first one on March 9th. Maybe we'll get an early spring this year? I can hope.

Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Early spring! Yes!

    This morning I heard the cardinals singing their spring song they use when staking out their nesting territory. And there isn't a single bird at the feeders right now, a great sign they're thinking about mating instead of surviving.

    ReplyDelete