"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

9/12/08

Cool! I Scored 3

While prowling around the Ravelry forums, I came across this interesting color test. It tests your ability to distinguish colors by hue. I did pretty darn good, which surprises me because I am so blind. Even with the glasses I have trouble with blurred sight, and forget night vision. I know I use color more than anything else to navigate the world. Just didn't know I was good at it.

________________________________

Your score: 3


























































































Based on your information, below is how your score compares to those of others with similar demographic information.
  • Your score: 3
  • Gender: Female
  • Age range: 40-49
  • Best score for your gender and age range: 0
  • Highest score for your gender and age range: 1409

________________________________


It's a fun test. If you want to give it a try:

Color Hue Test

We got our first frost. Oddly, it didn't bother the flowers, or the tomato plants on the deck. My Dahlia's are still alive. Cool! Now we're going to have a few days of hot weather.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment