"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

7/15/08

4 Things Meme

I've been tagged for about half a dozen memes over the past few months. It's time to do one of them so I can cross it off the list.


4 jobs you've had in your life:


1. Librarian Page - King County Federal Way branch
2. Custodian assistant-Camelot Elementary School
3. File Clerk-Dept. of Social and Health Services, Washington state, Federal Way branch.
4. Manager - Sears Watch Repair, SeaTac Mall, Federal Way, Washington


4 movies you could watch over and over:

1. Singing in the Rain
2. Phantom of the Opera
3. Jurassic Park (1, 2, and 3!)
4. Dante's Peak (Pierce Brosnan....drool.....)

These are only the top four. There are dozens of movies I watch over and over again.


4 places you've lived:

1. Federal Way, WA
2. Auburn, WA
3. Sunnyvale, CA
4. San Jose, CA


4 tv shows you love to watch:

1. CSI
2. The Closer
3. Pushing Daisies (it's been a long long wait for the new fall season, sigh...)
4. Survivor - yeah!


4 places you've been on vacation:

1. Kona, Hawaii, Hawaii
2. Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming
3. Costa Maya, Mexico
4. Penticton, British Columbia, Canada

I've been to so many places on vacation. I'm very lucky to have such a long list.


4 websites you visit daily:

1. Ravelry
2. Bloglines
3. Picasa
4. Yahoo groups


4 of your favorite foods:

1. Cheese
2. potatoes
3. beef
4. veggies of all sorts.


4 places you'd rather be right now:

1. Hawaii
2. Priest Lake
3. Costa Maya, Mexico
4. Sault Ste Marie, MI (to visit my Dad)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knitting news: I've finished the first purple Charade sock. Will take pics after I've blocked it.

Beading news: I've finished a cabochon I started ages ago. Will take pics when I take pics of the above mentioned sock.

Good news: Our 'economic stimulus' check finally arrived in the mail. Hurray! We'll be using it to stimulate the University of Idaho's economy. Tuition time is coming up.

It's gonna be another hot day, with smoke. There's a wild fire in Spokane Valley that is mucking up my air. It's about 80% contained, but they're predicting high winds today. Lets all think good thoughts that it won't make the fire worse. 11 homes have been lost to this fire-which just sucks. I think I'll stay indoors. I have enough trouble with the asthma as it is.

Have a good day.

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on Pushing Daisies. I don't watch TV hardly at all, but I found that show online last fall and became immediately addicted! Very glad to hear it's coming back this fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sault Ste Marie, MI Rocks. I have family there too. I even lived there for a year when I was very young. Say ya to da UP, eh!

    ReplyDelete