"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

2/8/08

Weird Humor Test

Well, I'll be darned! It's actually warming up toward the 40F degrees today. The wind is blowing pretty hard too, from the south. A genuine pineapple express! If that doesn't melt the snow, nothing will. It's supposed to be warm for an entire week! That would be fantastic because next week Sweet Hubby has to go on a business trip. The last thing I need is more snow.

I had a great day yesterday. I met with some of my friends for lunch at Tomato Street. They had birthday goodies for me. I feel so loved! They got me two little blooming plants-an African Violet (one of my favorites) and a nice bright yellow Kalanchoe. Also a small box of really really good chocolates, and the cutest little tiny wood jewelry box. Phyllis bought me a dessert-cherry cheesecake. My friend knows me. Heh heh. Thanks gals! It was a wonderful surprise. I so enjoy our monthly lunches together.

Got a guy coming over this afternoon to look at our tv. Since Sweet Hubby has a nice new plasma big screen tv, we don't need our Hitachi rear projection large screen tv anymore. It's been sitting in the middle of the room, in the traffic path, behind the couch, ever since we brought the new tv home. I've put an ad in the Nickelsworth in hope of selling it. The ad came out yesterday. Got 3 guys interested so far. Let the feeding frenzy begin! Mwaaaaa ha ha ha.....

While following one of the web rings (I'm forgetting which one) in the sidebar there, I came across a fun Silly Test. You know-one of those unscientific tests that probably have no bearing on real life but are so darn fun to take. I'm sharing the results cos they turned out to be pretty accurate. Besides, I have no WIP pictures or FO's to share, so I'm in need of blog fodder.

The 3 Variable Funny Test

Your Score: the Ham

(42% dark, 57% spontaneous, 36% vulgar)

your humor style:
CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT


Your style's goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties and for the dads who chaperone them. You can actually get away with corny jokes, and I bet your sense of humor is a guilty pleasure for your friends. People of your type are often the most approachable and popular people in their circle. Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Will Ferrell - Will Smith



Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment