"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

11/29/07

Fridays Feast 11/30/07

Thought I'd sneak in a Fridays Feast before my last NaBloPoMo post. Technically, it isn't Friday where I am, but it is where the writer of Fridays Feast is. That's close enough for me.


Appetizer
What is your favorite carnival/amusement park ride?

Hmmm...used to be the roller coaster, but the ol' body can't take the g-forces anymore. It's the Ferris wheel now.


Soup
How do you react in uncomfortable social situations?

I try to sink into the background and go unnoticed. I'm uncomfortable in most social situations anyway. I prefer watching and listening to everyone rather than being involved.


Salad

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy discussing deep, philosophical topics?

5.


Main Course

Did you get a flu shot this year? If not, do you plan to?

No and no. I know too many people who have got the shots then got the flu anyway. Leave my dose for someone who really wants it.


Dessert

Approximately how many hours per week do you spend watching television?

Probably most of them, I've never counted. I love tv, and I'm not ashamed to say so. However, it's more listening than watching. It's on all day and I listen while I'm puttering around the house, and it's nice to have on when I'm knitting.


Good night.

2 comments:

  1. I love TV too! :) I don't know why I feel like I should feel guilty about that! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely agree on your soup & main course. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete