"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

11/17/07

3 Things Meme

Three days to Tuesday.

It's raining like crazy today. Still no tv, though the idea of duct tape has been brought up. We just might try it. The worst that could happen is that it wouldn't work.

My daughter Ruth, and grandkitty Lindamon, are coming home for Thanksgiving break today. I will take pics.

I made good progress on the Garter Rib sock last night. Thank the gods for DVD's.

Now, for a meme that I stole from someone else's blog in my search for blog fodder.

Three Things

Three things that scare me:
  • Creepy looking beetles
  • Crazy drivers.
  • Angry Moose.

Three people who make me laugh:
  • My daughter Sarah
  • My brother in law Dan
  • My friend Cindy

Three Things I love:
  • Spring
  • My yarn stash
  • Living in north Idaho
Three Things I hate:
  • Religious organizations
  • Hair in the bathroom sink.
  • Men who think women are stupid.

Three things I don't understand:
  • Why we put up with the lousy quality of computers.
  • Why people hold on to anger.
  • Why my sisters won't speak to me.

Three things on my desk:
  • Paper-great piles of it. (urgh)
  • A package of blank CD's.
  • A cup full of pens.

Three things I'm doing right now:
  • Blogging
  • Drinking coffee
  • Listening to the radio (until Tuesday-sigh).

Three things I want to do before I die:
  • Visit Australia
  • Have enough money to pay someone to clean my house for me.
  • See my daughters married to wonderful young men.

Three things I can do:
  • Knit
  • Rub my tummy and pat my head at the same time.
  • Make the best apple pie in the universe.

Three ways to describe my personality:
  • Introverted
  • Creative
  • Marches to the beat of my own drummer.
Three things I can't do:
  • Write computer programs.
  • Ski
  • Brain surgery.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment