"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

10/15/07

Star Trek - Yes!

Monday is Star Trek day at my house. I love it!

Starting at 8:20am on the G4 channel I can watch episodes of the original Star Trek show until 1pm. Then I can pop over to Spike and watch Star Trek Voyager until 3pm. I get a one hour break, then at 4pm on the Science Fiction channel I can watch Star Trek Enterprise until 8pm. Sometimes I change the channel from G4 to Spike an hour or two early cos then I can catch an episode of Deep Space Nine and/or Star Trek Next Generation.

I don't just sit there, like a zombie, all day long watching Star Trek. I putter around the house cleaning, vacuuming, doing laundry-all that housewifely stuff. I can listen to it while doing that. I've seen all the episodes several times already, so I don't actually have to see to know what's going on. In the afternoon, though, I usually knit or bead during my Star Trek marathon.

Life is good.

Hope yours is too.

No comments:

Post a Comment