"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

5/4/07

Fridays Feast 5/4/07


Whilst surfing blogs, I came across a cool one called Fridays Feast. Each Friday they post questions that we can use on our own blogs for fun. I'm going to do this on Fridays. Here's my first one:

Appetizer
Name something you would not like to own.

A Hummer. Aside from the fact they're as ugly as sin, at 3-5 miles per gallon, I don't know why anyone would want one.

Soup
Describe your hair (texture, color, length, etc.).

Long, thick, lots of body, brown with red highlights and some grey and white ones. In the summer time I get a light, almost blond streak on the front left side from the sun. It's been doing that all my life.

Salad
Finish this sentence: I’ll never forget ___________.

To tell my hubby and daughters that I love them.

Main Course
Which famous person would you like to be for one day? Why?

There isn't any famous person I'd like to be. I like being myself. Wow! Until I had to answer this question, I didn't know I felt that way.

Dessert
Write one sentence about yourself that includes one thing that is true and another thing that is not.

I find great joy in creating things with my hands and tiny bits, like thread, yarn, beads,... and I wear a size 2.

Hee hee. That last one was fun.

3 comments:

  1. Great answers! Happy feasting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great feast. I liked your main course. My feast is now up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Great feast!

    ReplyDelete