"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

5/25/07

Fridays Feast 5/25/07

Appetizer
Name a sound you like to hear.

Rain pattering on the roof.

Soup
What is your favorite kind of cheese?

Pepper Jack

Salad
Do you sleep late on Saturday mornings? Why or why not?

I try, but usually my back starts aching so bad I am forced to get up.

Main Course
When was the last time you forgot something? What was it, and how long did it take to remember it?

Yesterday. I was going to call my Dad around 5pm (that's my time. It would be 8pm his time). At 6:30pm I suddenly remembered I was gonna call him. I decided to go ahead anyway, in hopes I didn't get him out of bed. He was up, and glad to hear from me.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I notice _wild flowers in bloom_ when _driving around_.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Friday.
    A very nice feast. I especially enjoyed your dessert.
    Have a safe and happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great feast--I love the bead bracelet you made!! Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like pepper jack too. Your bead work is beautiful. Have a safe weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard to beat rain pelting on the roof, when you're dry inside :-D

    ReplyDelete