"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

5/19/11

Another Machine Knit Toy Pattern

I almost forgot  to tell you that a few days ago I posted yet another of my machine knitting toy patterns on Beadknitter Patterns. This one is the Pillow Pickup.


It was a natural progression to go from car to truck. There is one more toy pattern I want to post, but it's not on the hard drive of my current laptop, so I need to find the cd it's on, load it, and do some small edits. Now, if I could just remember where I put that cd. (sigh)

MOTOROLA Droid 2 A955 Purple Rubberized Hard Protector CaseLast night I spent the evening playing with the Droid. I never thought I'd be that much into a smart phone. When Sweet Hubby got his a couple years ago, I scoffed at him. Now, here I am, practically attached by umbilical cord to it. I purplfied it this week. It now has a nice purple case that matches my purple leather purse perfectly.

I downloaded some apps last night. One was a Tetris game (I'll never get tired of it), a collection of solitaire games. I found one that makes my phone able to read Bar Codes and then tell me what the current prices for said item is on Amazon.com.  Another app turns my phone into a document scanner that turns said scanned documents into PDF files.

My phone is a Row Counter. I was kind of surprised how many of these apps are available. Me, being cheap, went for a free one. I am quite thrilled with it too. It works great, and will supply most of my counting needs.

I installed Adobe Reader for Android a couple days before, and I was really glad I did. I went to Yarnies yesterday and forgot to take my pattern with me. I was able to download it on my phone and keep on knitting.

I hope the novelty wears off soon so I can get back to knitting.

Hmm...I wonder if Lemmings is available?

Live long and prosper. \\//

1 comment:

  1. There are some really cool apps out there. I use a kindle app on mine so I can have some books with me.

    ReplyDelete