"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

11/16/22

Catching Up on WIPs for Wednesday

 Here's what I'm working on.

1. The bear jacket is almost done. Just need to sew the collar on. Haven't felt like working on it. Got time before Christmas, so don't care. Don't have picture. Also don't care.

2. Slippers for KnitWits that I hope to finish before the end of the month.



3. A new sweater for Zoey. I don't know if you've noticed, but Buffalo Check is super "in" right now. I love these colors together.



4. I needed to get back into it, and figured out how, so I'm beading again. Just needed to edit my use of time in a day. I'm making a Christmas ball ornament in peyote stitch. Here, I have all 20 triangles needed, next is assembly.



I've gotten back to doing counted cross stitch too, but not ready to blog about it yet. Perhaps next time.

Live long and prosper. \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment