"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

1/16/19

First Finish of 2019

Someone gave me some sock yarn a couple weeks ago so I decided to use some of it to make a pair of socks for the son-in-law Frank. His birthday is coming up in a few days.

The yarn is actually more of a gray blue, but the camera would not cooperate. I'm just glad it was light enough outside to take pictures. It feels like this has been the darkest winter ever. It actually hasn't, but it feels like it.



Decorative Rib Socks for Frank

Pattern: Didn't use one
Size: Mens size Medium

Yarn: Regia 6-fädig
Content: 75% Superwash Wool/25% Nylon, sport weight
Color: Denim

Needles: Circulars size 3

Started: January 6, 2019
Finished: January 16, 2019

Comments: I used a stitch pattern I found in Charlene Schurch's book Sensational Knitted Socks



It's a very easy stitch pattern and looks so pretty.

I need to get these in the mail tomorrow.



Live long and prosper. \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment