"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

3/12/18

Finally In The Shop

I spent the weekend working on my Etsy shop, amongst other things. I finished up the following two outfits to fit Iplehouse JID dolls, photographed them, and entered them in the shop. I sure hope they sell.



Sierra is modeling them. I think she looks very elegant.



I plan to make some jewelry and hats to go with a few of the doll dresses I made last year (Or was it the year before?) and getting the dresses up on Etsy before the end of the month. Hopefully, I will start generating some sales. I kind of loathe knitting doll hats, but I feel the need to have them.

The weather warmed up over the weekend and today was glorious. I actually sat out on the deck and read a novel in the sunshine for awhile. It was so nice after the last 2 weeks of snow and cold. The sun was warm, and the air smelled nice. I think spring is finally coming. I was surrounded by piles of snow, but the sun was so warm it didn't matter. The snow is melting like crazy.

I gave the scarf to Jim yesterday and he loves it. I'm so glad. He probably won't get much use out of it now, but it'll be there for him next winter.

I finished the second sleeve of the entrelac cardigan. I need to block the pieces before I can continue with the knitting. I will try to get that done tomorrow morning before I go to Rathdrum Knitalong. Then I'll be all set for knitting the next step.

That's all for now. Live long and prosper. \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment