"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

1/31/18

Luna In Red

I was digging around the pictures on my hard drive looking for something specific and ran across these. I had intended to blog them earlier this summer. Here's Luna, in red.



Unfortunately, I can't remember where I got the outfit.



Such a sweet face.



We got some snow the end of last week-about 8 inches total. Then it warmed up and rained for 2 days so a lot of it melted. Today it was dry and partly cloudy. I actually saw the sunshine. They're saying all next week will be in the 40's. I would like that. Maybe the last of the snow will go away. We still have a lot of it around.

Yesterday I helped my husband paint the new office we've been building in the loft of the garage. It's almost ready for him to move into. He did the second coat today. He's very excited about it. He also built a long desk to put in the office. He put a clear lacquer finish on it today. It's turned out really pretty. I should take a picture of it.

Live long and prosper. \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment