"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

10/16/17

Autumn Gold

I have finished a beading project! I've made a necklace with pale amber matte superduos and gold plated size 11 seed beads. I used size 6 Fireline for my thread. It's a net stitch tubular rope. Instructions here:  Superduo tubular rope. The tutorial is in Russian, but Google does a good job of translating.

I put bead caps on the ends and attached a toggle clasp. It's a total of 19 inches long. I love this necklace. I see myself wearing it a lot!

I took tons of pics using different colors of scrapbook paper as backgrounds and various small props. I've posted my favorites. Click on them to embiggen.












Live long and prosper. \\//

1 comment: