"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

10/7/16

Big News

I have big news. These 3 puppies are in the care of Kootenai Humane Society. (I admit I stole the pics off their Facebook page)






On October 15th I get to adopt and take one of these precious little girl babies home. I will get second choice. I'm hoping for the top one, currently called Super Girl (who picks these names?!), but any one of the three will make me happy. They think they are part shepherd and something unknown. They are 13 weeks old. Will be 14 weeks on the 15th. Oh my goodness, I am so excited! I've never had a puppy of my own, nor has my husband. We are looking forward to the chewing and peeing and trouble making that is ahead of us. Also, the fun. Puppy!!!

Live long and prosper. \\//

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! They are all adorable! The one in the middle looks extra mischievous!

    ReplyDelete