"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

3/25/16

Here's Mollie!

Just a few pics of Mollie today.



In this one she is laying on the couch with daddy, holding her ducky.



She loves the couch and has taken over from the  cats.



Aaah, this is the life.



She watches out the window for daddy to come home in the late afternoon/evening.



I'm working on her training. She knows 'back' now, which means to back away from the door, or whatever, so I can get in front of her. So that's progress. She also pretty much has stopped pulling on the leash walking in the yard. But when we go away from the yard, that's a whole 'nuther story. So it's taking some time for her to learn that one.

She's learning what go to bed means too. Last night I had no problems getting her to bed and settled down.

This morning I took her to my vet for her wellness check. Geez, what an experience! As soon as I let her out of the car she went nuts. It was all I could do to hold on to the leash. I wrestled her in where she barked her head off at the people and other dogs in the waiting area. They got us into an exam room right away so she'd quiet down. She whined the whole time until the doctor came in. She was great for the doctor and the technician. Then I had to wrestle with her to get her back out to the car again. Good grief! I was exhausted by the time I got her home.

Dog Obedience class can't get here soon enough!

Live long and prosper. \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment