"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

6/13/15

Polarized the Pink (Contest)

As promised some time ago, pics of the Polarized Hat I made for a class sample.




Polarized Hat in Pink

Pattern: Polarized Hat by Tanis Gray

Yarn: Berroco Vintage
Content: 50% Acrylic/40% Wool/10% Nylon, Worsted Weight
Color: Sakura, Fondant

Needles: Size 9

Cast on: March 27, 2015
Completed: May 6, 2015





Can you see the mistake?

I made a big mistake when I knitted this hat. It can be seen clearly in the above photos. If  you think you know what it is, put it in the comments. I will put all the correct guesses with accompanying names in a hat and draw one. The name drawn gets a little something nice from me. It will be a surprise as to what it is. So, a little contest, if you will. One guess per person. No anonymous comments will be accepted. So if you don't have a Blogger screen name, please put your name in the comment.

Comments will be open for guesses until June 20th, 5pm PDT. After I announce the winner, they will have 2 days to email their snail mail address to me. If I don't hear from them, I will draw again.

Have fun.

Live long and prosper. \\//

2 comments:

  1. Linda Jo, I've stared and stared at that hat and can't find your error! lol I don't think there is one! :-) Are you playing with us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no. I'm not playing with you. If you go look at the purple one I made (http://beadknitter.blogspot/2015/03/fo-hat.html?m=1), it should be obvious.

    ReplyDelete