"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

6/19/15

Not More Dolls!

I've been earning some money teaching knitting classes, so I decided to purchase a couple more dolls for my collection. These are both Tonner dolls.

Taa-daa! Sheldon Cooper and Amy Farrah Fowler from The Big Bang Theory,



one of my all time favorite television shows. The Sheldon I got was a special edition given at one of the Tonner conventions. He sports the Green Lantern t-shirt. I love his little plaid pants. So Sheldon.



I'm also amazed at how true they are to how the characters actually look on the tv show.



Here's Amy without her glasses.



Tomorrow will be a beading post.



Live long and prosper. \\//

2 comments:

  1. Where can I purchase this doll?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll need to search ebay or places that sell "used" dolls, or doll forums because they're limited edition and are no longer being made.

      Delete