"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

3/16/15

The Mojo Is Back!

Something I ordered awhile ago came in the mail. YAY!



I got these from the Etsy store Sheepy Fibers Etc.



The Black one is named Glow Worm Rainbow Stripe Sock and the Gray one is named Beyond the Clouds Rainbow Stripe Sock. It's a very nice yarn with a good hand, and so soft. I'm looking forward to working with it.

Between that and finishing the Pug my knitting mojo is back! I'm back to feeling enthusiastic and excited about it. So I've got some wips for today.

I made some progress on the first of the pair of mens mittens.



I cast on a new project for KIP knitting too.


It will be a hat. It starts with corrugated ribbing, which I usually do not like cuz I'm so bad at it, but this one is working out okay. It will be a hat with simple fairisle diamonds and some Latvian braid.

Over the weekend it rained and rained. We got well over 2 inches of it. On Saturday I talked Sweet Hubby into going to Costco and the grocery store with me. In exchange, I'd go with him to Home Depot. It took most of the day.

3 large stores all in one day turned out to be too much walking for me. I way overdid it. So on Sunday I didn't do a whole lot. I worked on this blog. In one of Blogger updates they broke a couple things. I've been working for several weeks trying to fix the problems but couldn't figure it out. Finally, in frustration I called my daughter Sarah. She kindly spent her afternoon with me via Google Video Chat and helped me fix the problems AND add a couple things to my comments section. Yay for awesome daughters! I learned quite a bit too.

Isn't life amazing now? My daughter lives all the way over in Rhode Island but we were able to work together on a problem via the internet. It was a cool experience.

Live long and prosper. \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment