"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

5/3/14

There's a New Girl in Town

My new doll arrived yesterday. This is All Natural Lizette Spice with her new wig and an outfit made by Jodie Creations.



Her face is so beautiful.



She will fit right in to the family.



I do wish the hair were darker. Maybe I'll try my hand at dying it? I've found several interesting tutorials on the subject.



Today the auction for the red beaded dress ends. No one has bid on it yet. Hoping that will change soon.

This afternoon I have a knitting class to teach. The subject is sweater finishing. I teach students how to steam block, and some ways to sew pieces together. I know I have at least 2 students. Looking forward to it.

The beautiful sunny days have come to an end. It's cloudy and the wind is raging. There are some seriously black clouds out there. I think rain is inevitable. Probably good that I have to be indoors most of the day.

Live long and prosper. \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment