"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

10/30/13

WIP Wednesday 10/30/2013

A quick WIP Wednesday post today. It's a busy week!

I'm knitting along with my beaded knitting class, working on an Embellish Me amulet bag.



I'm at the halfway point and trying to decide if I want to knit in a row of loop fringe, or put fringe on it after. Decisions, decisions.

It was sunny this morning, but 17F degrees when I got up. Brrr... There is STILL a little bit of snow on the ground from Monday morning. It clouded up this afternoon and smells kind of snowish, if you know what I mean. It was 48 degrees, but it sure didn't feel that warm. I've prepared the deck for winter. All the chair cushions and whatnot are put in storage. For the first time, I've taken the cover off the umbrella and tossed it in the washing machine. It was looking pretty disgusting. Keeping my fingers crossed it'll be okay. It should be washable, but I've never done this before (I didn't even know it could come off until earlier this summer). You never know with these things.





If you're interested in participating in WIP Wednesday, please join us.

Live long and prosper. \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment