"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

7/1/13

Twilled Rib Fingerless Gloves Again

I have finished the second pair.



Twilled Stripe Fingerless Mitts

Pattern: Twilled Stripe Arm Warmers by Gretchen Tracy, made for Knitwits.

Yarn: Patons Canadiana
Content: 100% Acrylic, worsted weight
Color: Lavender

Needles: Addi Turbo Circular size 8

Cast on: June 25, 2013
Completed: June 30, 2013

Comments: Added a thumb just like I did in the last pair.



I've had enough of this pattern. Time to move on to something else.

It was hot yesterday. 89F to be exact, at least, at my house anyway. Did I mention I fixed our little weather station? Yeah. Dead batteries and a reset was in order. Took my a long time to figure out that was the problem because Sweet Hubby had just replaced the batteries maybe a week before? Urg.

It was hotter in other places in north Idaho. Sweet Hubby was on his bike ride yesterday and said it was over 100 when they were climbing the hill to Plummer, ID, which is about an hour and a half south of us. I wasn't feeling up to the heat, so I closed up the house, turned on the air conditioner, and stayed indoors. I'm ashamed of myself for doing that. I should have been outside enjoying it instead. We don't have many sunny warm days left of this year.

I did some beading, and some knitting obviously. No pics yet. I didn't do the beading quite right, so I'm gonna take it apart and redo it. How on earth I got one part turned inside out before I sewed the two pieces together is beyond me!

I'm up to 1501 rows on my million row challenge. Woo hoo!

Live long an prosper. \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment